Due to the
state requirement as of 6:00 PM Monday, June 29, 2020, new requirements went into effect for our taproom. We request that all customers follow the guidelines outlined below so that we can keep things
fun and running smoothly.
● Masks are required for entry. You are welcome to remove your mask while you are seated at
your table. Masks are required when not seated at your table.
● Beer can only be consumed on-site with a food purchase per State mandate. If no food truck is
scheduled for the day, a food purchase is mandatory, and we will have options available.
● Maximum of six (6) persons per table including children (children must remain at the
● Well-behaved dogs allowed on leash and must remain at your table. (Management reserves right
to make decision on a case-by-case basis)
● Seating will be first come-first served and comply with State mandates: outside tables will
be spread to appropriate distances, there will be limited tables inside, and no seating or loitering at the bar. The bar is reserved for ordering only. Please limit your time away from your
● Our cleaning routines may take longer in between customers, so please be patient as you are
waiting to be seated.
● In the event that there are no available tables, beer is still available to-go, and we can
put your name on a waiting list. We will have a waiting area out front; if we reach capacity and social distancing is not possible, only to go orders will be available.
● Please remember these requirements are imposed by the state; not us nor our staff, please be
kind and have patience.
for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate these unique times. We look forward to seeing all of our Fountainhead fans at the taproom!